9 (Out of a Million) Reasons I’m Thankful For My Mom: (in no particular order)
- She loves me regardless.
- She supports all my crazy adventures.
- She buys me food.
- She listens when I ramble.
- She almost always knows the answer – even if the answer means letting me sort it out on my own.
- She reads my blog and occasionally reminds me to share it with the rest of the world.
- She tells me what she’s thinking about.
- She rocks at her job!
- She rocks at being a Mom.
(I know she will read this, shake her head, and deny she rocks at her job, but really does. And she better not deny she rocks at being a Mom because she has 5 successful children that say otherwise.)