We’ve run into a bit of a backlog with consistently updating the blog at work. Thus, my main role today involved back-dating posts to reflect updates we previously sent out to our subscribers.
The thing is, it didn’t occur to me till I was halfway through the project that I don’t follow our blog and I have no idea if everyone who does gets an e-mail when I backdate something.
In other words, a whole bunch of people might have an inbox right now that looks something like this:
- Foundation to file join as intervenor in case (January)
- Foundation submits motion to join as intervenor in case (February)
- Foundation receives permission from Supreme Court to join as intervenor to case (March)
- Foundation files brief as intervenor in case (April)
- Foundation files reply brief as intervenor in case (May)
- Update on Foundation case (June)
Update: Good news. We don’t actually have subscribers to our blog.
Bad news. Just found out we don’t actually have subscribers to our blog.