I think Tuesday/Thursdays are going to be my favorite days. At least, today turned out to be really fun. Here are some highlights:
- On my way to school, a homeless man told me I was beautiful! (In full disclosure, he also asked me for apple juice so he might have been just buttering me up.)
- I made a new friend! (Not the homeless man, though he did ask for my number.)
- I got free pizza at lunch.
- I won a Starbucks gift card! (Won might be too strong a word. I was given it because I got cold called on twice my first day of classes and the lady at the Lexis Advance training was very sympathetic.)
- I wore my hair in a low bun all day and it STAYED! (Yay perms!)
- I read a book for fun between classes called Loyalty and Legislative Action: A Survey of Activity by the New York State Legislature 1919-1949 by Lawrence H. Chamberlain and it was so unexpectedly good I gave it 5 stars.
- My roommate bought me KIMCHI so I got to eat that with my dinner.
All in all, a delightful day.